We’ve hit a lull between the excitement of BLOXtober and the upcoming holiday and winter festivities. Rather than let you catch your breath, we’re taking this opportunity to launch a short fan art contest! We held a similar contest last spring and received plenty of great submissions, and we’re excited to see (and share) a fresh round of fantastic ROBLOX art.
To enter, create a piece of ROBLOX-themed art using any medium you’d like (if physical, snap a photo or scan), then attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everything submitted between today and Sunday, November 17th (at 11:59 p.m. PT) will be eligible to win. Every week after the contest ends, we’ll pick a fan submission and feature it on the blog and our Facebook page, and give its creator an exclusive virtual item to show off to friends.
You can submit more than one entry. Please be sure to include your ROBLOX username so we can give you a prize. Send your image at as high of resolution and quality as possible, preferably in PNG format (JPG and bitmaps are fine, as well). Bonus points: send multiple images showing each stage of the creation.
- Drawing of ROBLOX characters
- Painting of an iconic ROBLOX level
- Hilarious comic strip
- Illustration representing your favorite ROBLOX game
- Build/paint ROBLOX mini-figures
- Sleek modern art in your favorite graphics software
- ROBLOXian made strictly out of vegetables
- Heartwarming vignette screenshots
- Illustration depicting your favorite emote
Do you fancy yourself one of ROBLOX’s top artists? Then make sure to enter. Express yourself and have fun.