The RB Battles Championship is here! This month, sixteen of your favorite Roblox YouTubers will be battling it out in the most epic tournament of all time. Spanning over two weeks and including several different Roblox games including Jailbreak, Murder Mystery 2, Shark Bite, and more, this competition will be a must-watch. Here’s a list of the digital gladiators who will be facing off against each other:
- Leah Ashe
Can You Predict the Winner?
Head to roblox.com/rbbattles now to vote for the competitor you think is most likely to win. If your combatant emerges victorious at the end of the championship, you’ll be rewarded with a limited-edition “Shield of Wisdom” for your avatar. Make your decision a good one, as you’ll only be able to vote once and can’t change it later. Voting ends on Wednesday, September 11th at 5:00 PM PDT.
We’ll grant the Shield of Wisdom to qualifying players on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
Free Commemorative Hat
You can also pick up a Roblox Battle Cap from the Catalog right now—no strings attached. It’ll be available for the duration of the tournament, so wear it with pride as you cheer on the competitors.
Speaking of the competitors, there’s a lot on the line for them, too. In fact, it’s more like a million on the line…as in a 1,000,000 Robux grand prize! That’s right, one million! Along with that, the winner will also receive the “Champion’s Swordpack” for their avatar. The only one in existence.
The competition will be fierce, the battles will be epic, and the stakes could not be higher. It goes without saying that we can’t wait for it all to begin. Good luck, battlers!
Follow the action all month long on roblox.com/rbbattles. We’ll be watching, too!
RB Battles 2019 Contest
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for being a part of Roblox! As we often say, Roblox is the Imagination Platform, the ultimate virtual universe where imagination rules. Key to that is your imagination and your participation. So, we are excited that you are taking part in the RB Battles 2019 Contest (“Contest”).
2. General Conditions. The Contest is open to Roblox registered users who are 13 years of age or older as of the entry date and have a valid Roblox account. Roblox employees, their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are not eligible. The Promotion is open only to Roblox users (ii) who are 13 years of age or older as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (iii) who have a valid Roblox account. The Contest is void where prohibited or limited by law or where registration, bonding or localization required. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Contest, and a purchase or payment will not increase the chances of winning. Chance of winning depends on the skill entrant and the number of entrants. If an entrant is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the entrant may only enter the Contest and is only eligible to win with the consent of the entrant’s parent or legal guardian. In such a case, you represent, warrant and covenant that both you and your parent or legal guardian have read these Contest Terms and agree to be bound thereby. You further acknowledge and agree that by entering the Contest you are accepting a benefit that you cannot return or disgorge and that we are relying on your representations regarding your ability to accept and perform these Contest Terms, and you therefore waive any right you may have under applicable law to void, rescind, or otherwise avoid these Contest Terms. The sponsor reserves the right to confirm parental consent at any time by any manner including by having the entrant’s parent or legal guardian sign a parental consent form. If you are a parent or guardian consenting to these Contest Terms on behalf of a child between the ages of 13 and 18, you additionally agree to guarantee and be fully responsible for that person’s performance hereunder, including all financial obligations or liability he or she may incur, and all disclaimers and waivers of applicable legal protections provided herein, and you agree to take all actions (including executing such additional documents or agreements) necessary to effect and perfect the foregoing. In such cases, prizes will be awarded in the name of the Winner’s (as defined below) parent or legal guardian. Any reference to an entrant herein shall be deemed to include his/her parent or legal guardian, as applicable. In all other cases, you represent that you are 18 years or older and fully competent to enter, and you hereby agree and acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules without modification.
3. Duration of the Contest/Entry Method.
3.1 Duration of the Contest. The RB Battles Contest will run online from 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on Monday, September 9, 2019 to 5:00 PM PDT on Wednesday September 11, 2019 (“Contest Period”).
3.2 Entry Method
a) Log into your Roblox account.
b) Head to the RB Battles event page
c) Find the survey
i. Share your Roblox profile link
ii. Select which YouTuber you think is going to win RB Battles
d) Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible to participate in the Contest.
e) Any Entry that is obscene, or anything that does not follow Roblox’s Community Guidelines, will not be accepted.
f) To be valid, all votes must be received no later than Wednesday September 11, 2019, 5 PM PDT.
4. Winner Selection. You need to choose the winner of the RB Battles correctly to be a winner of the RB Battles Contest (“Winner”).
5. Prize. Each Winner will receive the following special virtual item: RB Battles Shield (“Prize”). All Contest Participants will receive the following virtual item: RB Battles Hat (“Hat”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize and the Hat is 0 USD. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or the Hat. Failure to acknowledge receipt of your win, within 48 hours of receiving notice from Roblox (or within claim period if specifically stated) may result in your inability to claim the Prize and the Hat. You acknowledge that in the event you are a winner we may post your Instagram or Roblox user name on Instagram, Twitter, Roblox and other places.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. In the course of participating in this Contest, whatever you provide to us (whether we ask for it or not) will be considered User-Generated Contest (UGC), as that term is defined in the General Terms. For the sake of clarity, that UGC will be subject to the General terms, including without limited Section 6b.
7. Cancellation. If we are not capable of running the Contest as planned, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and select the Best Entries from among all otherwise eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation. Persons attempting to “game” the Contest or tampering with the Contest in any way whatsoever to gain an unfair advantage, violating the fair play or spirit of the rules, or abusing any aspect of the Contest will be disqualified. We reserve the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including without limitation computer errors that erroneously award prizes.
8. Conduct. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual we believe to be tampering with the entry process or the operations of the Contest or the Roblox website; to be acting in violation of the Contest Terms and the General Terms; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE AND ACNG RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Third Parties. You understand that the Contest may involve advertisers, sponsors or other third parties (“Third Parties”). YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONTEST IS SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND US (AND NOT WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES), THAT THIRD PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABLITY TO YOU FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE CONTEST, AND THAT IN ANY CASE YOU RELEASE ALL THIRD PARTIES FROM ANY LIABLITY TO YOU RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST.
10. Winner’s List. Individuals may request the names of the Winners by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope prior to October 31, 2019 to RB Battles Contest Winner’s List Request, 970 Park Place, Suite 100, San Mateo, CA 94403. Vermont residents may omit postage.