We may be physically separated from our loved ones due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the need to connect and support one another has never been more important. That’s why we’re bringing the Roblox community together for the premiere of “One World: Together At Home,” a global digital and broadcast event created in collaboration between Global Citizen, the World Health Organization, and Lady Gaga.
Featuring exclusive musical performances from some of your favorite artists, this historic global event is a chance for all of us to come together to celebrate the frontline workers leading the fight against COVID-19.
The event schedule is as follows:
- WORLD PREMIERE, PRE-SHOW: Saturday, April 18th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm PT
- WORLD PREMIERE, MAIN EVENT: Saturday, April 18th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm PT
- WORLD PREMIERE, MAIN EVENT (REPLAY): Sunday, April 19th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm PT
If you and your friends want to get a head-start on finding in-game collectibles and completing quests in our virtual concert venue, we’ll be opening up the experience early on Friday, April 17, at 12:00 pm PT.
A link to the event game can be found here once it’s available: roblox.com/togetherathome
Show Your Support
There’s a lot that we can do as a community to support not only each other but also the heroes who are battling this global crisis on the frontlines every day. To show your solidarity on Roblox, we invite you to wear these exclusive items. Each one is free and will be available starting Saturday in the Avatar Shop.
- Solidarity Shades: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4906473211/Solidarity-Shades
- Historic Headphones: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4906472016/Historic-Headphones
- Bravery Backpack: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4906460384/Bravery-Backpack
- Cooperative Cap: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4906459532/Cooperative-Cap
If there’s one thing the COVID-19 pandemic has shown us, it’s that people all over the world are finding new and incredible ways to connect during this crisis. Global Citizen has been using its platform to inspire government leaders, businesses, philanthropists, artists, and citizens to stand together, take action, and stop the spread of the coronavirus. You can find more information about their work, what they do, and what steps you can take to fight for health for all on their website.
Each day brings new stories of friends and family coming together to support one another and spread messages of hope, kindness, and unity. On the outside, the world may appear to have shut down, but on the inside, we are still very much connected. We hope you join us for this historic event.