SXSW 2021 is going virtual. Fittingly, and amid the many adaptations we’ve all experienced together over the past year, our PanelPicker proposal relates directly to the way the digital world and media have changed and grown – but we need your votes to bring it to the world! You can support Roblox by voting for our panel idea here before tomorrow, November 20.
The panel we’re proposing is titled “Why the Music Biz Is Buzzing About the Metaverse,” and we’re bringing in some of the top music industry experts to discuss how the Metaverse, the ever-expanding digital entertainment world, has intertwined with the art and business of music. We’ve already seen these changes begin to emerge, such as our Ava Max album launch party and the Lil Nas X Concert Experience. Now let’s explore how this may continue to shape future trends.
- Jon Vlassopulos, Global Head of Music, Roblox
- Ryan Ruden, SVP of Experiential Marketing and Business Development, Columbia Records
- Zach Kardisch, Artist Manager, Maverick Management
SXSW is a yearly, worldwide festival that brings top entertainment and technology talent together from all over the world – which makes it the perfect place for Roblox to be.
Here’s How to Vote
- Click here to go to the SXSW PanelPicker site and create a new account.
- Check your email for an account confirmation link and sign in.
- Visit our panel proposal and click the “VOTE UP” button on the left side of the page.
- Share the link with your friends and remind them to vote for our panel too!
Your votes will decide the content of SXSW 2021. With your help, Roblox can share new and exciting entertainment and technology ideas, information, and more with fans all over the world.